4. Analyze data
What do you do?
- Collect useful data
- Analyze the data from multiple perspectives
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Review employee survey
- Seek and analyze industry (peer) benchmarks
- Create reports that are useful for decision-making
- Include proposed action plans and/or course corrections
- Did we do what we said we would do?
- Are we monitoring the goals in our strategic plan?
What tools can help you?
- Information management systems
- HR, IT and Finance Reports
- Customer feedback
- Best practice comparisons
- What Managers Need to Know about Managing with Data (1/2 day)
- Using Charts & Graphs to Communicate About Performance (1 day)
- Using Data & Statistical Tools to Analyze & Improve Performance (1 day)