7. Communicate results and listen
What do you do?
- Communicate to:
- Governor and Legislature
- Partners (other agencies, local and federal governments, vendors, etc.)
- Customers, constituents and citizens
- Tell our story in clear, compelling terms
- LISTEN and use effective tools to gain a clear understanding of the concerns of customers, employees and citizens.
- Is our story resonating?
- Have citizen or customer needs or priorities changed since we developed our strategic plan?
What tools can help you?
- Communications, including web, outreach, news releases and speeches
- Plain Talk
- Customer surveys
- Focus groups
- Meetings with advisory groups, key constituents and customers