In the news
- Council of State Governments awards 2 Washington state agencies highest honors
- Gov. Gregoire’s accountability program receives prestigious recognition
- Washington earns top rating for managing public resources
- Innovations in Washington State Government Yield Results Citizens Can Count On
- Washingtonians Getting Results from State Government
- Governor Gregoire Honors Eight Leaders in Washington Plain Talk Initiative
GMAP article archive
GMAP Washington: Government Management Accountability & Performance Program. (2006). National Governors Association Article.
Innovative Strategies to Achieve Better Results. (2005). National Governors Association Article.
Perez, T. & Rushing, R. (2007). The Citistat Model: How Data Driven Government Can Increase Efficiency & Effectiveness. Center for American Progress.
- Performance Measures: Tools to Manage and Communicate. (2008). National Governors Association Article.
Office of the Governor
Insurance Building, 3rd floor
Olympia, WA 98504-0002